- straight cut/lip (miter)
- holes or slots (optional)
Alta has been ecpressly designed to give to heavy duty toolmakers all the advantages of automated manufacturing.
- Alta can work rules 3 and 4 Pt from 30,00 mm to 100,00 mm (1,18’’ ~ 4’’) and 6 Pt rule from 30,00 mm to 60,00 mm (1,18’’ ~ 2.36’’).
- Equipped with an extremely productive multifunction cartridge system, it can perform all the operations needed for production of high rule tools.
- The newly developed bending system is automatically adjusting at the right height, positioning of the bends is extremely accurate.
- On request it can be equipped with special cartridges which can produce holes or slots in the steel rule body.
- As standard all the machines of the SDDS (Serviform Digital Diemaking System) and also Alta are driven by a newly developed software based upon Windows Os. This software has been especially developed for the high rule diemaking industry.